[Mkguild] Harvest festival 'taur pulling contest

Stephen Tigner stephen.tigner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 01:15:18 EDT 2008

On the wiki forum back in March, Hallan had suggested a 'taur pulling
contest for the harvest festival. Seeing as one hasn't been written,
and after a discussion on IRC, I'm going to try and get a short scene
written for such a contest. I need to know who would want to
participate.
I already have a yes from Misha, and my centauress Rois will be
particpating. I need to know what other characters will be
participating, and since I'm not entirely up to speed on all the new
folks since my 3 year hiatus, I would appreciate a quick description
of your character and/or a link to (or mention of) their MK Wiki page,
if you have that information there already.

-- Stephen