[Mkguild] Overgrowth (Furry PC Game)

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:30:22 EST 2008

Hello people. Let me introduce myself for those in the TSA list but not
on MKGuild.
I'm Pontos, one of the newest additions to the "writers repertoire" on
the shared setting of Metamor Keep. I already submitted a few stories
and intend to keep doing so. Also, if my muse agrees with it, I plan to
write a few non-mk stories to be posted in here.

The point of this mail is that I just found out about an unreleased PC
game called Overgrowth, where anthropomorphic rabbits, wolves, rats and
other animals fight each other for some reason nobody knows about yet
:P. The setting is a medieval-based one, and the concept art looks very
good.
There is also a trailer on HD showing the 3D engine running. I haven't
seen it yet, so I don't know if it features character models or what.

For screenshots (when they are available) and concept art check this
page: http://www.gamershell.com/pc/overgrowth/screenshots.html.
Information is scarce for the time being, and there is no release date
set. It is confirmed though, that it will be released through Steam
(Valve's digital game distribution service) aside from the usual retail
market.

That's all. I hope you liked the information :)

Pontos