[Mkguild] MK: The Long Day (5/5)

John Burman jburman787 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 03:16:00 EST 2008

Stripping off his vest and unbuckling his dagger from his right bicep, he'd handed the first to Merai over her protests, seized the belt of the second in his mouth, and leaped for the eaves of the building the assassin had first jumped to.  Shifting shape as he leaped, he'd grabbed the eaves with the hands of his standard form, pulled himself up, and shifted to full animal form once he'd managed it.

  >>Very smooth move!

  And, for a mortal, he had such a cute butt

  >>LOL

 He reacted as expected throughout the entire test, and the high value of the destroyed wares will put him in a deep debt from which Alexastra can now rescue him, furthering her hold over him."

  >>Sneaky, sneaky.  Now this is really starting to make a twisted plot.  I look forward to the continuation of this little jaunt.
  John Burman aka Fox Marine