[Mkguild] MK: The Long Day (5/5)

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:24:44 EST 2008

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:16:00 -0800
From: jburman787 at yahoo.com

Stripping off his vest and unbuckling his dagger from his right bicep, he'd=
 handed the first to Merai over her protests, seized the belt of the second=
 in his mouth, and leaped for the eaves of the building the assassin had fi=
rst jumped to.  Shifting shape as he leaped, he'd grabbed the eaves with th=
e hands of his standard form, pulled himself up, and shifted to full animal=
 form once he'd managed it.       >>Very smooth move!

That's one thing I've not noticed in many transformation stories: somebody =
using multiple forms synergistically, exploiting each form's positives to o=
ffset the others' negatives.

  And, for a mortal, he had such a cute butt=85     >>LOL

Alexis' earthy humor is fun to write. :)

 He reacted as expected throughout the entire test, and the high value of t=
he destroyed wares will put him in a deep debt from which Alexastra can now=
 rescue him, furthering her hold over him."       >>Sneaky, sneaky.  Now th=
is is really starting to make a twisted plot.  I look forward to the contin=
uation of this little jaunt. =

Thank you for replying!  The next installment should be in the upcoming Har=
vest Festival story, which I can finally focus my full attention on now tha=
t this story is written.  Woot!

Hallan
 =

      =