[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LIII

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Mon Feb 18 04:51:38 EST 2008

>I have been so ungodly slack...  Sorry!

Well, given the celerity with which I reply, it is hard to be more
slack than me!

> > Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:36:30 -0500
> > Subject: [Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LIII
>
> > To speak a name be to summon the one named. Thou
> > dost not want the attention of this forest. We
> > must cross it quietly, secretly, and quickly."
>
>Be veeeewy, vewy quiet...

LOL!  That effectively destroys the sense of dignity I imagined in that scene!

> > James swayed unsteadily on his hooves,
> > arms outstretched and clutching the paddock doors
> > on either side. The donkey stepped back and
> > forth, ears folded back, eyes dreary as the
> > vessel rocked from side to side in the sea. That
> > he couldn't see the sea only made it worse. But
> > after a week's worth of sailing, he finally felt
> > like he wasn't going to throw up.
>
>*grins*  I really need to send Drift out on the seas sometime, maybe
>after the big plot point he's got coming.

I can imagine the disaster that's going to be!!

>That is a very cool scene.

Everyone should have mystical horses that can cure seasickness!

>I liked the imagery of Habakkuk's foretelling, too.  And an upcoming
>sea battle is always worth looking forward to! :)

I really hope it lives up to the expectations!!