[Mkguild] Peace Bonded Weapons

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:54:11 EST 2008

Thanks Raven!

I'm actually planning to do my damndest to never go into the actual keep
itself, and setting it all in Euper.  So, I guess a better question would be
"Are there peace bonded weapon laws in Euper?"  Or, does a newcomer unicorn
have to get an apple stuck on her alicorn to "peace bond" it?  :)

Michael Bard