[Mkguild] Peace Bonded Weapons

Raven Blackmane ravenb at transform.to
Sat Jan 5 15:43:52 EST 2008

Michael Bard wrote:
> Thanks Raven!
>
> I'm actually planning to do my damndest to never go into the actual keep
> itself, and setting it all in Euper.  So, I guess a better question would be
> "Are there peace bonded weapon laws in Euper?"  Or, does a newcomer unicorn
> have to get an apple stuck on her alicorn to "peace bond" it?  :)

Heh. I'm guessing that a unicorn's horn probably isn't going to be
treated like a weapon -- like John said, people in medieval times
carried knives everywhere, and used them for everything from household
tool to eating utensil. Swords, bows, and the like, though ... yeah, I
expect they would probably have to be peace-bonded.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

--Raven

--

"I love science, and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of
the subject or feel that choosing science means that you cannot also