[Mkguild] Peace Bonded Weapons

John Burman jburman787 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 09:25:07 EST 2008

Whoops, forgot to send this to the whole list!  Sorry Michael, you'll get it twice.

John Burman <jburman787 at yahoo.com> wrote:    No problem with never entering the keep, pretty much everything you need would be in Euper.  I would tend to agree with Raven about not needing peace bonding in the keep itself with practically everyone being trained, an easy modern equivalent would be the M16 in my lap right now, lol.  As for Euper, I'm guessing an "alicorn" is a unicorn's horn which I don't think would need any sort of cover/sheath.  Otherwise every bull, deer, and antelope would need it as well not to mention all the cats.  Swords on the other hand would need to be tied in sheath.  Knives are a kind of gray area as pretty much everyone back then carried one much like we carry pocket knives or leathermans today.
  John Burman aka Fox Marine

Michael Bard <bard.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
  Thanks Raven!

I'm actually planning to do my damndest to never go into the actual keep
itself, and setting it all in Euper. So, I guess a better question would be
"Are there peace bonded weapon laws in Euper?" Or, does a newcomer unicorn
have to get an apple stuck on her alicorn to "peace bond" it? :)

Michael Bard