[Mkguild] Peace Bonded Weapons

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 20:14:45 EST 2008

Sounds about right! No one would give a second glance to a person
carrying a knife. Also a lot of Keepers have natural weapons just as
deadly like lions, griffons, etc . . .  So they wouldn't give her horn a
second glance. Mind you a beautiful, half-naked unicorn woman WOULD
attract a lot of attention. :)

Chris
The Lurking Fox