[Mkguild] Metamor and Water

Shazer Fox shazerfox at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:24:03 EST 2008

In the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming, right in the middle of alpine wilde=
rness surrounded by glaciers, cold lakes and streams, at about 12,000 ft al=
titude, there's a hotsprings that forms some nice hot steaming pools where =
you can relax after a 25 mile trek in from the trailhead.  If that's a litt=
le too weird, try visiting Yellowstone.
 =

Just because every detail isn't set forth, doesn't mean something doesn't e=
xist or can't exist.

> From: bard.michael at gmail.com> To: mkguild at lists.integral.org> Date: Mon, =
7 Jan 2008 02:00:41 -0500> Subject: [Mkguild] Metamor and Water> > As I und=
erstand it, Metamor Keep proper is on a ridge. As far as I know,> there are=
 steep slopes surrounding the keep on all sides.> > Inside Metamor Town are=
 ROMAN BATHS.> > Where do these ROMAN BATHS get their water?> > Are there m=
assive aquaducts from the mountains that should be noted? Are> there secret=
 magical pumps? Does the non-Euclidean geometry of the place> make water fl=
ow uphill?> > I'm starting to understand why nobody ever made a proper map =
of the place...> > Michael Bard> (with very little mane left that hasn't be=
o/mkguild
Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista=AE + Windows Live=99.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_C=
PC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008