[Mkguild] Metamor and Water

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 7 16:09:23 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Michael Bard
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 2:01 AM
To: Metamor Keep
Subject: [Mkguild] Metamor and Water

As I understand it, Metamor Keep proper is on a ridge.  As far as I
know,
there are steep slopes surrounding the keep on all sides.

Inside Metamor Town are ROMAN BATHS.

>>>The town and Euper have wells scattered about. There are undoubtedly
>>several springs under the town and the whole plateau. Not to mention
>>cisterns laying underneath. Also there are bound to be some sewage
>>>lines/tunnels as well.

Where do these ROMAN BATHS get their water?

Are there massive aquaducts from the mountains that should be noted?
Are
there secret magical pumps?  Does the non-Euclidean geometry of the
place
make water flow uphill?

>>>Why not? The Suielman (Roman) were in this place for centuries and
they >>could have put in an aqueduct or magic pumps (or something to
move water >>up the ridge. Also there are bound to be at least a few
cisterns in the >>ridge itself.

>> And the Keep itself with rooms, walls and corridors moving about
>>constantly HAS to move water by magic.

I'm starting to understand why nobody ever made a proper map of the
place...

>>>Hehehehe - And you thought WRITING was hard!

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/5/2008 11:46 AM