[Mkguild] The PAWNED master plan

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Jan 8 18:22:40 EST 2008

>I seem to recall that someone was putting together a series of
>stories a few years ago about a thieves' guild moving into Metamor.
>Julian, one of the rats created by Matty, has been dreaming of
>setting one up for years, but I think another writer started a
>storyline about someone else trying to come in and establish one. I
>don't know if anything ever came of that.

Although I never had the chance to write about it, I intended Julian
to head a Thieve's Guild from the moment I introduced him way back
when.  In fact, I've dropped several hints over the year that he has
in fact done so, even if it is still small at present.  One such hint
was the very expensive wedding gift he and some of the other rats
bought for Charles and Kimberly.

I'm working on a few things now that will allow me to bring this to light.