[Mkguild] The PAWNED master plan

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Jan 6 20:10:22 EST 2008

>*IS* there a Thieve's Guild?  I kinda need to know this to write the 2a
>section, if I do.  Or, to use the guild as a "public" front for the cult.

I'll tackle this question, since I've sort of been workig on this in
the background for some time, dropping little hints here and there.

There are two Theive's Guilds at Metamor in face.  The leaders of
each have an understanding, and maintain separate territories.  The
one that I am most concerned with make their way preying on foreign
merchants.  Metamorians are completely off limits; this has the
effect of making them nearly invisible to the Watch (they also tend
to recruit very selectively).  You are perhaps more interested in the
second of the guilds, who are willing to prey upon Keepers who are
not careful with their wallets. ;-)

Of the second guild, nothing has been established about them that I
am aware of.