[Mkguild] Metamor Mapping Project

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:25:25 EST 2008

> >Euper Waste: Yes, I know that medieval communities just dumped it in the
> >river.  Sadly, Metamor has no river so another solution is necessary.  :)
> >Does anybody know how some of the crusader fortresses in the holy land
did
> >it?  As I recall, a lot of them weren't near bodies of water.
>
> Metamor has a river on the western edge of the ridge.  It's on the
> valley map Okane made.  I know for a fact that this is the case,
> because I specifically used it in my story 'Jormugand' and I've also
> stated that the timber crews float their logs down the river to Metamor.

*muzzlepalms*

And I've been told there was no waterway nearby...  *sigh*

Nothing against you Matthias, but after the confusion I've run into so far,
I feel a need to get a second opinion on ANYTHING anybody says.  :)

So, IS there a river along the western edge of the ridge upon which Metamor
Keep sits?

Michael Bard