[Mkguild] Metamor Mapping Project

Peter Olson peter.olson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 00:51:24 EST 2008

While I make no claim to have any authority what-so-ever in this
world, as I am just a long time lurker and reader of the universe, I
was curious about the "three gates" on which the spells where cast. I
always envisioned the three gates as slightly angled from each other,
kind of like \ _ / or some other arrangement. However, looking at the
map, I'd have to guess that the "three gates" are the three different
levels of the town. So my question is, am I total imagining this
wrong, or do we need three gates at some point in the keep?

Peter

PS. Like I said, I'm only a reader, haven't written anything, so if I
have the wrong idea here, I'm sorry if I've added to the confusion.