[Mkguild] Metamor Mapping Project

Peter Olson peter.olson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:18:08 EST 2008

Oh Drat, Reading through the introduction and a bit of the stories I
see that it does in fact say 3 successive gates. I'm sorry for having
added to the mess. Anyway, good job all, been very interesting to read
the recent flurry of ideas, and also thank you all writers for the
recent stories! I've loved reading in this universe.

Sorry for the interruption,
Peter