[Mkguild] getting back in where to start

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:33:04 EST 2008

At 06:37 PM 1/13/2008, jerethdalion wrote:
>where do i start on new storys been to depressed to read

Well, a good place to begin is with Winter Assault as everyone
suggests.  Another excellent place to begin is to read through the
Synopses I've posted on my website:

http://transform.to/~mattyrat/metamor/resource/synopsis.html

That will bring you up to date with most of the major plotlines prior
to Winter Assault.  Or at least, all of my plotlines, but at the time
I wrote thme, that did mean most of the plotlines.  Thankfully, that
is no longer the case. :-)