[Mkguild] WHO'S THE KEEP LIBRARIAN?!

Jason Gillespie jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Jan 26 09:16:14 EST 2008

>Quote from the Wiki: "Up until recently Fox was the Keep librarian but has
>since taken over being librarian of the small but very well stocked library
>in long-house."
>
>HELP!!

I hadn't realized that Fox had abandoned the main library.  As far as
I know, nobody ever established any of the characters who assist him
there.  If it can be confirmed that Fox is no longer the head
librarian, we'll have to make a new one.

That is, whoever does it first gets to establish a new character. ;-)