[Mkguild] WHO'S THE KEEP LIBRARIAN?!

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:29:36 EST 2008

It's all taken care of.  After my initial screaming panic -- I had the scene
all worked out in my mind and was itching to type when I found out my
understanding was completely fubarred -- I worked out a plan on the IRC
channel.  Apparently the new librarian somebody remembered being an owl.
So, now she's a female snowy owl name of Bridgette.

Thanks though!

Michael Bard