[Mkguild] WHO'S THE KEEP LIBRARIAN?!

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:16:04 EST 2008

Hey folks,

The owl librarian in question is a great horned owl by the name of
Mael-Murie, and can initially be found in Oberon's story Castle Feaver
Cat:

http://www.metamorkeep.com/story/Castle_Feaver_Cat.php

Oberon mentions her in this topic:

http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-16360

*Found all the above info by typing "library owl" in his nifty-new
archive search.*  Mwa ha ha...

- Virmir

--
- Kendo Virmir