[Mkguild] Archive update -- Front page redesign!

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Tue May 27 18:11:12 EDT 2008

Cool looking update!

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Kendo Virmir
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 8:02 PM
To: MKGuild at lists.integral.org
Subject: [Mkguild] Archive update -- Front page redesign!

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:

http://metamorkeep.com

I did some major rearranging on the front page.  If anyone has any
issues/suggestions, let me know!  I also implemented the "Beginner's
Story List" that was discussed a few months back.  This is by no means
a fixed list.  If anyone has any more input, see the corresponding
topic in the forums.

Content-wise, this week's update is an awesome picture of Oberon!

Enjoy!

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://virmir.com -- Some of my stories!