[Mkguild] Revisions to Last Tale of Yajakali

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Nov 4 17:49:34 EST 2008

Good News my fellow Keepers!

Ryx, who has been aiding me by handling the Naval Battle sequence of
my massive Last Tale of Yajakali, has just finished!  So soon I will
be able to share with you all that epic battle (and it is epic, he
outdid himself I must say!).

However, because he outdid himself, I am going to have to revise some
of the scene structure in my last seven or eight chapters.  Taking
advantage of this, I will also try to attend to the edits made by
many of you who have been so helpful to me in spotting errors!  I
hope that beginning this weekend I'll be able to post the revised
chapters of my tale.

Because of this, I will be postponing work on the newer chapters for
a couple weeks, but I think the end result will be warmly welcomed by all!

So, keep your inboxes open, because I'm going to give you something
better than you saw before!