[Mkguild] Revisions to Last Tale of Yajakali

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:48:30 EST 2008

Cool! I was wondering why you haven't sent new chapters after the 66th
one from weeks ago.
To collaborate with the error spotting trend I will add a small typo,
just to give the mail a bit more of use :P. You wrote "the rad" instead
of "the rat" in the latest chapter, near the beginning.
Good luck with the revisions :).

Pontos