[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:12:30 EST 2008

Awesome.  Awesome awesome awesome. :)  Phil, when asked what ship he wants =
to use for his new flagship, points to the biggest ship in the Marzac fleet=
 and says, "That one."  What creatures are fighting below the water, though=
?  I didn't quite catch what was fighting against the merai and their critt=
ers.  The dragons?  Or is that yet to be revealed?

Hallan

PS- I was wondering where Malger had gotten off to... :)

See how Windows=AE connects the people, information, and fun that are part =
of your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/