[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 09:10:23 EST 2008

Well, there was just *SO* much going on in that fight!  Forces from four distinct empires (Whales, Marzac, Suttaivasse, and the Merai) thrown into a chaotic crossing of paths.

The Merai were fighting the Merai, keeping them out of the fray on the surface.  I had planned to elucidate that through the piece but I missed scoring the mark... I'll detail it further as the work progresses (no, it's not done just yet).

I envisioned the battle as a whole taking place on three planes:  In the air between the dragons and the rainbow birds, on the water between Whales and Marzac, and below the water between the Merai.  A lot of detail was overlooked as I kept the point of view limited solely to Phil and added a whole lot of confusion in the process.  *hah*  It was a real interesting, and entertaining, chore.
The dragons actually fought on all three planes throughout.

I hope to clarify some of the holes when Phil and Malger have a chance to sit down and talk with the captain of the Iron King, one Darius Egland.