[Mkguild] Veterans Day

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 05:40:24 EST 2008

This would be a good short for Misha to star in... he's seen a lot.  His involvment would be more appropriate than George's (George fought for no concern other than fighting until he came to Metamor, whereas Misha fought to protect family and fealty in the same place for his entire life).

It could be anyone, in truth, standing at the Memorial of the Gates or the Plinth of Names and remembering all that was paid to buy their freedom just a few more years.