[Mkguild] Veterans Day

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:49:01 EST 2008

Seems to me the person's name was never mentioned. We know it's not any of
the main people because of the names of the people close to him, and in fact
all we really know is that he's male, and a grandfather. That said, this is
a very touching story that may be quite a contestant for shortest story.
Although I have to wonder how they died. It seems like a major fight to
create such strife and the phrase 'legs blown off' in particular is usually
used for bombs. It COULD be used for mages, but I get the idea they'd use a
different word for it. It may need a bit more tweaking to actually fit into
MK.