[Mkguild] who was there

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:42:08 EST 2008

>Not exactly an easy thing to do but here is an incomplete list:
>
>Misha – scouting
>Phil – hired for his flamethrower
>Cerulean – the dragon
>Posti – the mage and his apprentice Kindle
>Thomas – The Duke
>Thalberg – Dukes assistant
>Copernicus
>Brian Coe – The healer
>Dan D'Alimonte – Gardener
>Jack DeMule – Armorer
>Pascal – Alchemist
>Saroth – Dragon
>Wanderer - bard
>Wessex – mage
>Raven – Lightbringer priestess
>

>    I am sure I’m leaving people out. Anyone have people to add?

Quick note, Saroth wasn't a dragon before the
curses.  He was a human.  The weather mage at the
time before the Curses is Electra.  She was age
regressed and took up teaching Saroth afterwards.

Of my major characters, only Lindsey was at the
Keep at that time.  She escaped the conquering of
Arabarb and joined the Metamorian defenders.  At
that time, women were not quite as accepted in
the military, but being a northerner, she was
tougher physically than many men and allowed to
be part of the armies.  She was consulted on the
strength of Nasoj's forces too given her
first-hand experience, but she wasn't otherwise a major player in the battle.

And Copernicus is an attache to the Hassan
household.  He would aid in battle plans and other administrative tasks.

Wessex ard'Kapler would also be at Metamor.  Even
before he was age regressed he was very
short.  As a magician, he would be a second to
Magus and Posti, though more directly involved
with teaching the apprentice mages.