[Mkguild] who was there

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:27:12 EST 2008

Besides some sideline characters, and ones I haven't introduced, the
only two I could think of from my poor offerings would be Rose and Gil
(Rose is short for Rosencrantz, and would still be his nickname before
the battle).  Both were pretty much new recruits from their homeland,
though they met at the Keep (unless I've written otherwise and
forgotten... I need to add this stuff to the wiki--you know; not a bad
thing to do:  Add a timeline of when characters got to the Keep).

I have a few others who were in the valley, but not necessarily in the Keep.

-Tatsushu