[Mkguild] stupid windows...or is it gmail?

J Foley jcf2103 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 05:40:21 EST 2008

Its not just you all parts of The Memories of Bone came through as alphabet
soup for me as well.

Even the list archive is scrambled.

http://lists.integral.org/archives/mkguild/2008-November/001016.html

When in doubt check the list archive. I doubt you can do anything on your
end to fix it. Don't sweat it. Sadly you'll have to wait until he re-posts.

-John

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Fizzie <kaufmabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im sorry but for whatever reason i still cannot read your posts Chris.  I
> was wondering if anyone knew why they all appear jibberish to me.  I was
> thinking it might be windows that is causeing the problem but then i think
> it would be more wide spread.  So i assume that the reason i cant read yo=
ur
> posts is cause Gmail cannot translate from your email to mine or something
> to that extent.  If i am wrong and someone knows what to do to fix this,
> please tell me, if there is nothing i can do then i will do it the old
> fashion way.....i wait for a archive update  ^,^
>

> Thanks
>      Fizzie

-- =

He who laughs lasts.