[Mkguild] stupid windows...or is it gmail?

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 08:12:39 EST 2008

It's actually many e-mail providers that return absolute gibberish, and make complete hash of simple attachments.

I have a new writer I've groomed into Metamor who has been unable to post for the past year because his crappy provider can't get mail to function... not even web-based third party mail.

So, once he moves and gets a legitimately working provider he'll post a couple of nice stories.