[Mkguild] MK: The Unknown Arrival -- Chapter one

JF jcf2103 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:07:43 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Ryan Vikedal <vikedal at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's what I forgot... I knew something was itching at me... I'll fix it
> in my next edit.
>

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 20:46, Pontos <daemonpontos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  We already told him on IRC that it was too much. I don't know if he
>> changed it, I'm about to read the 3 chapters he just sent.
>>
>> Pontos
>>

>> Ryx wrote:
>>
>>  Vikedal sighed at the mention of his age, and began ticking away on
>> his fingers, "Let's see, The elves were in the Keep when I found
>> it.... well, I stopped counting at around two hundred and fifty
>> thousand years, so... that makes me around three hundred thousand,
>> give or take a century or two."
>>

>>  Uhhh... WHAT???
>>
>> Can we get some clarification on this?  Is this guy joking or... what?? =
 Anyone living past a century would be a legend, a thousand would be an Ael=
f... but a quarter million years???

> --
> Cody

Raven had some cannon already established on dragons.

http://mkworld.wikidot.com/characters:angernil

I you don't have to take that as written in stone but it is a good reference
point.

-- =

He who laughs lasts.