[Mkguild] MK: The Unknown Arrival -- Chapter one

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 12:32:54 EST 2008

Dragons, eh?

Welladay, if he's a dragon masquerading as a human he sure as sin won't be advertising the fact... ever.

And dragons don't live terribly long, either.  Five thousand years or so, perhaps, and the longer they live the further separated they are from mortal affairs.

Bear in mind that all of human existance in Metamor dates back no more than twelve or thirteen thousand years to the first agrarian civilizations, if even that old.  ANYONE saying that they're more than a century old would be viewed as a nut-job by most, if not avoided as a pathological liar, and given very close scrutiny by any mage or alchemist looking for the secret of long life... perhaps to the detriment of the one bragging about being so old.