[Mkguild] MK: The Unknown Arrival -- Chapter one

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 22:35:26 EDT 2008

You must not have been reading Matt's stories closely enough. He pops up in
the background quite a bit and is the mastermind behind the resistance
against the Marquis, the King of Hearts. On the other hand though, while he
may be the oldest aelf, I don't think that makes him the oldest being alive.
While 300,000 does seem to stretch credulity, I don't see a problem. Maybe
scale down by a factor of ten to make him 30,000 and relatively 30...
*shrug* doesn't much matter one way of the other.

Kit