[Mkguild] Hello everybody

Senko LKE senkolke at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:58:15 EDT 2008

Hello, people. Maybe some of you remember me. I was in the former mailing list as SenkoLKE, but lost contact when that mailing list was switched to this one.

I also wrote once a story, that thankfully never made it to the archives. Thanksfully, because it was pretty bad. Now I am re-working it, and hopefully this time I'll have something decent to show you people, and to introduce my own character to this universe, and maybe a few ideas of mine as well.

Oh, and if I'm now welcomed, just point me where the door is. No need to kick me, or bring the torches and the pitchforks :)

SenkoLKE