[Mkguild] More Snail Tales!

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:07:33 EDT 2008

You're to blame in RL Kit, but Fox Cutter is to blame in "Metamor Life" as =
he's the one actually from "our Earth" and is the only one who could bring =
knowledge of Pythagorus and the Pythagorean cultists from "our Earth" to Me=
tamor.  Hence the blame on him.  :)

Michael Bard

  Hey, Cutter isn't actually to blame for this one. Sadly enough, this atro=
city (hehe) was my fault. I told someone my cell phone number was (314)159-=
2653 and when Bard heard about it, he was inspired to make this story. Plea=
se forward all hate mail to me instead of Cutter :P

  Kit

  On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Mark Lowell <nighthawkmal2 at gmail.com> w=
rote:

     This story is really funny!