[Mkguild] Metamor's planet

Senko LKE senkolke at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 02:10:10 EDT 2008

I was wondering a few days ago about an issue, regarding Metamor Keep, that I don't think anyone has touched yet.
While I have seen maps of the land surrounding Metamor and so, I have yet to see the actual planet of Metamor and some details about it. Did anyone ever thought about that?

As far as I've read (unless I'm mistaken), I have gathered this information:

Name: ??? (was Metamor's planet ever named? Hopefully it'll be a more original name than "Earth" :)
Mass: ??? (1 would be the Earth's mass. How bigger or smaller Metamor's planet is?)
Atmosphere: 1 (air pressure, again compared to Earth). Similar amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and lesser gases, I suppose, since it's a breathable atmosphere for humans.
Gravity: 1 (unless I'm mistaken)
Moons: 1 (amount), 1 (lunar mass, compard to the Earth's Moon, or am I wrong?)
Sun: ??? (yellow, maybe same mass as the Earth's sun, or bigger, or smaller? Remember, the bigger the sun, the more far the planet must be from it)
Poles: 2, north (in the ocean) and south (was it in a continent? MK's world has a version of Earth's Antarctica?)
Axis tilt: ??? (there must be an axis tilt for seasons to happen, you know :)

Rotation time: 24 hours, counter-clockwise (unless the sun doens't rises by the east and sets by west)
Orbit: 365 days (and maybe 6 hours, if Metamor's world has leap years too)

I could also ask about which other planets are located in MK's world's solar system, but I guess that would be too much asking :)

SenkoLKE