[Mkguild] Metamor's planet

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:53:51 EDT 2008

Before Michael Bard goes on one of his jags again (nuts, too late...), I wo=
uld really like to know -why- this information is important.  Details, plea=
se.

Hallan

> From: senkolke at hotmail.com
> To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 03:10:10 -0300
> Subject: [Mkguild] Metamor's planet
> =

> =

> =

> =

> I was wondering a few days ago about an issue, regarding Metamor Keep, th=
at I don't think anyone has touched yet.
> While I have seen maps of the land surrounding Metamor and so, I have yet=
 to see the actual planet of Metamor and some details about it. Did anyone =
ever thought about that?
> =

> As far as I've read (unless I'm mistaken), I have gathered this informati=
on:
> =

> Name: ??? (was Metamor's planet ever named? Hopefully it'll be a more ori=
ginal name than "Earth" :)
> Mass: ??? (1 would be the Earth's mass. How bigger or smaller Metamor's p=
lanet is?)
> Atmosphere: 1 (air pressure, again compared to Earth). Similar amounts of=
 hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and lesser gases, I suppose, since it's a breat=
hable atmosphere for humans.
> Gravity: 1 (unless I'm mistaken)
> Moons: 1 (amount), 1 (lunar mass, compard to the Earth's Moon, or am I wr=
ong?)
> Sun: ??? (yellow, maybe same mass as the Earth's sun, or bigger, or small=
er? Remember, the bigger the sun, the more far the planet must be from it)
> Poles: 2, north (in the ocean) and south (was it in a continent? MK's wor=
ld has a version of Earth's Antarctica?)
> Axis tilt: ??? (there must be an axis tilt for seasons to happen, you kno=
w :)
> =

> Rotation time: 24 hours, counter-clockwise (unless the sun doens't rises =
by the east and sets by west)
> Orbit: 365 days (and maybe 6 hours, if Metamor's world has leap years too)
> =

> I could also ask about which other planets are located in MK's world's so=
lar system, but I guess that would be too much asking :)
> =

> SenkoLKE
> =

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cn=
s!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008