[Mkguild] Patrol info wanted

a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:07:34 EDT 2008

What is the procedure for the replacement of an incapacitated patrol unit c=
ommander?  To me, I see three possible ways of doing this, possibly all pos=
sible in any one situation (AKA, there isn't just one right way):

If the second in command has sufficient experience:

1) They move up to fill the gap.  Option of adding another member to the un=
it.

If second in command has insufficient command experience, or somehow declin=
es the position:

2) A sufficiently experienced member of another patrol is brought into the =
unit.
3) The unit is dissolved and spread out among other groups.

Just looking for opinions for possible future use.

-LurkingWolf

Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=3Dwindows+vista&mkt=3Den-US&form=3DQBRE