[Mkguild] Patrol info wanted

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:28:07 EDT 2008

I would say that, if its a permanent replacement, the most experienced
member of the unit would most likely take the place of leader. Also if
its just temporal (like just waiting for a severe injury to heal).

The other option is to assign an experienced or capable person as the
new leader, most likely brought from other unit (as you stated on your
second possible way).
I don't really think that dissolving a unit is a good idea.

If the unit has enough people (say, more than 4), then I would simply
assign the remaining most experienced member as the new commander.

Pontos

PD: Funny you brought this now, since Kit and I were planning something
around this situation :P