[Mkguild] Metamor's planet

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:03:09 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:59 AM, Senko LKE <senkolke at hotmail.com> wrote:

> First, just out of curiosity.
>
> Second, no telling you. Could be spoiling an idea I had :)
>
> SenkoLKE

Anything affecting the specifics of the world, make sure you talk to
Chris, the universe controller.

Although I tend to agree with Hallan: 'why'?  I tend to view the
question as unimportant for the most part, as beings are currently
limited by the floor of the earth and the vault of the heavens.
Currently, the entire world could be flat, or gently curved, riding on
the backs of elephants supported by a giant turtle.  Perhaps there
still is an 'end of the world'?

And we don't know that everything is like Earth because of Fox Cutter.
 We only know that he *perceives* it is roughly the same, or at least
has not commented on it otherwise (it could be quite different and he
just hasn't said anything).

-Tatsushu