[Mkguild] Harvest festival 'taur pulling contest

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:11:25 EDT 2008

>From what I remember... Stealth, Hallan, and Fox Cutter (though he does ha=
ve
a lame leg and probably won't compete) all have taur forms and are on the
wiki. Also Matthias lies, he has several taur characters he created that
won't be off on his crazy adventure. He may have forgotten about the event
in Glen Avery that led to many of the males learning taur form, but I
haven't. I can't remember any in particular about which ones or which story
it was, but I seem to remember some of Misha's longs picking up the trick as
well. The story is somewhere between WA and Lineaments of the Coming Night
and is by Charles Matthias. Aside from that you can always draft the odd
keeper or so just to pull in extras.