[Mkguild] Re: Harvest festival 'taur pulling contest

Stephen Tigner stephen.tigner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:52:34 EDT 2008

I've finished the 'taur pulling contest scene and uploaded it to the
Sunday Wiki page ( http://mkworld.wikidot.com/harvest-festival:sunday
).
Along with that is a brief dialog scene between Rois and Ryou that I
wrote, and then Tatsushu greatly expanded on. n.n
In addition to Rois, Misha, and Drift, I introduced a new character by
the name of Richard Steadman, a draft horse (Belgian breed) keeper
with a taur form. I chose that name because Richard means "strong
power" or "hardy power" (
http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Richard.html ),
and Steadman, which can mean "stud horse" or "stallion" (
http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Steadman.html ).

-- Stephen