[Mkguild] Harvest festival 'taur pulling contest

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:21:54 EDT 2008

I can think of a few people crazy enough to give it a shot. Granted, several
of them are tied up by Charles in some way or another, but I'm sure one or
two people would try anyway. However, in the end there's probably not enough
taurs and people crazy enough to fight them for an individual tournament for
them. But then again there weren't enough for the hauling thing either (four
people O_o) or the knight's tournament on the two summer solstices. In the
end I suppose it's up to whoever's writing it.