[Mkguild] Harvest festival 'taur pulling contest

Mark Lowell nighthawkmal2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:58:57 EDT 2008

 Well, yeah. I got a female character in mind for the taur contest. She's a
horse-morph. She'll be in her taur form because she prefers it. I'll name
her Sam, short for Samantha, and she'll be named after Sam from Accidential
Centaurs. I need a last name. Her personality will be more like Rogue, from
X-men Evolution, and she'll be a warrior. She'll be all grrl and she'll be
more like Xenia, the Warrior Princess.

On 9/3/08, Kit <stormkit10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can think of a few people crazy enough to give it a shot. Granted,
> several of them are tied up by Charles in some way or another, but I'm su=
re
> one or two people would try anyway. However, in the end there's probably =
not
> enough taurs and people crazy enough to fight them for an individual
> tournament for them. But then again there weren't enough for the hauling
> thing either (four people O_o) or the knight's tournament on the two summ=
er
> solstices. In the end I suppose it's up to whoever's writing it.
>
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Mark Lowell <nighthawkmal2 at gmail.com>wrot=
e:

>> I think the taurs would have their own sepperate class in combat
>> competions. Would you as a human want to go angainst a foxtaur or a
>> cheetartaur or a rattaur? I wouldn't want to fight them.
>>
>>   On 9/3/08, Fizzie <kaufmabr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   But if Garigan does participate in the pull wouldnt that bring his
>>> power to public knowledge? Or would they just say that he is suprisingly
>>> strong for his size? The Sondek may not be able to give him the same
>>> strenght to size ratio Charles has with his training but it will still =
give
>>> him a greater advantage over others of his size, so if he was to compet=
e,
>>> like was said before, he would need to keep his Sondek in check or go i=
n a
>>> bigger weight class.  Another idea would be taur races or taur obstecle
>>> courses.  You could include some events that are experimental and they
>>> decide not to do them anymore.  And would you allow a taur to compete i=
n a
>>> combat contest?  Would they have there own seperate class in combat
>>> competitions?  I just like putting ideas like this out there :)

>> --
>> TTFN!!!

-- =

TTFN!!!