[Mkguild] Harvest Festival: Afterword

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:34:05 EDT 2008

If you want to thank someone, Tatsushu, thank Misha for giving me a kick in=
 the butt to stop coasting and set a deadline to get this finished.  And fo=
r doing a rough cut of the editing so I didn't go psycho from spelling and =
grammar errors.  Thank yourselves for taking my idea and running with it, e=
specially those authors who came out of 'retirement' to do so.

And then go over to http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-17091/outtakes  and =
post some outtakes, okay? :)

Hallan

> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:59:49 +0700
> From: tatsushu at gmail.com
> To: hallanmirayas at hotmail.com; mkguild at lists.integral.org
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Harvest Festival: Afterword
> =

> Hallan, let me thank *you* for doing the work.  Bringing it together
> and having the patience to work with so many authors (because we all
> know that *our* story is the most important one in the MK universe,
> right? ;) ).  Behind any great undertaking there must be someone who
> provides the drive, the energy, and the vision to see it through.
> Thank you.
> =

> -Tatsushu
> =

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Hallan Mirayas
> <hallanmirayas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > To all the people who contributed to make this story:  Thank you, both =
for
> > your contributions and for putting up with an often grumpy editor.  :)
> >
> > To all the people whose inboxes I overloaded sending "The Harvest Festi=
val"
> > all at once: I apologize.  It didn't occur to me to spread the parts ov=
er
> > several days until I'd already sent part 5.  :)
> >
> > Hallan

> =

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Liv=
e.