[Mkguild] Harvest Festival: Afterword

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:59:49 EDT 2008

Hallan, let me thank *you* for doing the work.  Bringing it together
and having the patience to work with so many authors (because we all
know that *our* story is the most important one in the MK universe,
right? ;) ).  Behind any great undertaking there must be someone who
provides the drive, the energy, and the vision to see it through.
Thank you.

-Tatsushu