[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:51:38 EDT 2008

> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:58:58 -0400
> To: tatsushu at gmail.com; daemonpontos at gmail.com
> From: jagille3 at vt.edu
> This is true.  There was a discussion a number of years ago about how =

> the ARs age, since there is no apparent reason for them to =

> die.  Raven pointed out that the free radicals would still accumulate =

> in their system which would lead to cell death.  So in essence, at =

> some point in their "old age" the body would just start breaking =

> down.  Death would come swiftly to an AR after a number of =

> years.  But in general, they will have longer lives than animal =

> morphs who have beastly biologies to contend with.

If I recall correctly, the specifics of an AR's "old age" were that they wo=
uld first lose their ability to age/youthen themselves, getting stuck at wh=
atever age they happen to be when their AR abilities wear out.  After that,=
 they start to age quite rapidly, and end up dying of old age the same as e=
verybody else.

Hallan

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn =9310 hidden secrets=94 from Jamie.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!5=
50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008