[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Stephen Tigner stephen.tigner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:20:12 EDT 2008

To put in my own two cents on this subject. I have to agree with
Virmir here. If AR's have to die of old age, then I feel the sudden
death is best.

Having the curse "fail" just introduces a whole host of questions. Why
would the curse just suddenly fail? If it affects ARs, what about TGs
or TFs? Are they suddenly going to switch genders back, or become
human again at death's door?

And yes, I think perhaps we should ask what has already been
established as canon, if anything? There's a story Virmir mentioned,
what story is that?

-- Stephen

*snip*