[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:06:25 EDT 2008

I too prefer them simply not dying, but given that they do, it makes more
sense for them to actually die of old age than just having an expired body
that is perfectly healthy. The sudden failure of the curse leading to
massive aging and death is no less magical than simple death and cooler in
my opinion.

Kit